[imp] Bypass IMP login prompt

Alan Pater alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:17:37 -0600 (CST)

I want to do something similiar, except only for one user, the
guest user on our system. What I'm thinking of is a way to tell the
browser to bring up the IMP compose window when someone clicks on a
mail link in a web page. They would then be able to enter their
personal email address in the from field, and away they go.

              www.celasmaya.edu.gt