Bypass IMP login prompt

Chad Lieberman chad@dotsalud.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:51:19 -0500

HI,

I'm trying to bypass IMP's login screen.  My users are already =
authenticated - using php4 sessions - and I have their corresponding =
$username & $password which de-neccessitates a second login prompt.

I've met with limited sucess by bypassing most of the login.php code =
with this:

login.php3
--------------

/* if there is an existing session, redirect to the mailbox */
page_open(array('sess' =3D> 'HordeSession'));
<?
header('Location: ' . $sess->url('mailbox.php3') . =
"?mailbox=3DINBOX&actionID=3D". IMP_LOGIN . "&imapuser=3D" . $username . =
"&pass=3D$password" );=20
exit;
?>

Yes yes, this seems absurd and is certainly quite clunky but it works =
(seems kinda slow?).  I'm wondering if there is a better way to go about =
bypassing the login prompt, i don't wanna start fudging around too =
deeply. (Ew, gross) =20

thanks,
Chad Lieberman
chad@dotsalud.com