[imp] Errors on the top page of compose.php3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:46:13 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Thomas GUTHMANN <tom@calixo.net>:

> Is it possible to have a great message which says "Your mail is too big
> !" instead the compose page with errors on the top ?
[snip]
> I can increase the upload limit but it would be the same if the guy put
> a bigger file than the upload limit ...
> Any ideas ? (I'm sure there is a solution but which ... )

Well, I'm not sure there is - there's no way that I know of to trap errors from
file upload. If anyone can find one, that'd be great - it'd be a good thing to
catch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues