[imp] Frustrated

Steven Westbrook westbrook@mail.swestbrook.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:54:44 -0600 (CST)

Tracy,

The place where I found the best step by step guide on how to install IMP
and horde is on the Securing-Optimizing-Linuz-RH Edition 1.3 on
www.linuxdoc.org.  Here is the exact url:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/gawlso/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-1_3.pdf
They have an entire chapter on IMP.  They use PostgreSQL instead of MySql
however.  They also show how to install ssl and other very good things for
production servers.  You might want to take a look at it... I use it all
the time for my stuff.

Hope this helps...

steve