[imp] Cyrus,IMP,LDAP,PAM

Shain Miley smiley@tvdata.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:51:07 +0000

Weston,
I cannot get that version to compile on redhat 6.2 I keep recieveing
errors about DEC and kerbose.  Do I have to use kerbose?  Is there away
to disable it?  Itried to hack the config script but it only lead to
more errors.  I know the FAQ said that I would need a"special" version
of kerbose if I got that error but I don't know where to get it.
Thanks for the info.
Shain