[imp] Cyrus,IMP,LDAP,PAM

Weston Bustraan weston@itdonline.net
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:13:38 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Shain Miley wrote:

> Weston,
> I cannot get that version to compile on redhat 6.2 I keep recieveing
> errors about DEC and kerbose.  Do I have to use kerbose?  Is there away
> to disable it?  Itried to hack the config script but it only lead to
> more errors.  I know the FAQ said that I would need a"special" version
> of kerbose if I got that error but I don't know where to get it.
> Thanks for the info.
> Shain

No, you don't need to use kerberos. It is just one of the authentication
methods available through SASL. If I remember right, configure checked for
kerberos, didn't find it, and compiled SASL without it. It's been a while,
so I don't remember real clearly.

I think we're getting a bit off-topic for this mailing list. You should
probably ask these questions on the cyrus-sasl or pam_ldap list. They will
be able to help you more.