[imp] IMP 2.2.3, Eudora for MS Windows and RTF attachments

Riza Satria Perdana riza@informatika.org
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:25:39 +0700 (JAVT)

When I attach RTF file in my IMP 2.2.3 the recipient always complain that
RTF file corrupt. After inspecting message source I saw that IMP insert a
single empty line at the begining of RTF file.

Anyone has this problem too?

--
regards,
-- riza --