IMP 2.2.3, Eudora for MS Windows and RTF attachments

Richard Thomas Eames Richard.Eames@flinders.edu.au
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:54:01 +1030

Anyone had any luck with RTF attachments sent by Eudora Pro 4 ? We're
evaluating IMP and one of the requirements is the ability to handle RTF
attachments sent using Eudora. The attachments are created using MSWord
and saved as RTF, then sent using Eudora. However, the attachments
appear in the text of the message rather than as an attachment.  All
other attachment types we've tried work fine and RTF from Netscape and
other mailers works fine as well (using the same document).