Need help with a broken IMP.

Leif E. Olson lolson@lynx.nisc.cc
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:22:50 -0600 (CST)

I have setup IMP on several machines and not had any problems until now.
A machine I setup for someone a long time ago with IMP 2.2.0 mysteriously
developed problems a couple of weeks ago.  You can get as far as the login
screen, but when you hit "log in" it just sits there now.  It is a RedHat
6.2 machine, using Cyrus IMAP and MySQL.  IMAP is still working, you can
connect to it with other clients just fine.  MySQL seems to be working
fine also, but I reinstalled it and rebuilt the horde database just to be
sure.  I then upgraded to Horde 1.2.3 and IMP 2.2.3 hoping that might help,
but I still cannot get past the login screen.  I used lsof to verify that
apache is opening /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 but is never
returning anything.  I also cannot find anything in the httpd/error_log.
I am plumb out of ideas.  Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Leif E. Olson
Technical Programmer
National Information