Imp with multiple faces...

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:25:33 -0700 (MST)

Our director brought up a request to me.  He would like to be able to give
different faces for certain important customers.  We are a large broadband ISP
and are hosts for many businesses and schools.  We would like to give Compnay X
theuir own customized entrance into IMP and have it handle everything
personalized to this company.  In all, we would like to have anywhere from 3 to
15 different entrances...  So, heres the question...

What's the optimal solution?  I've thought about just different login screens,
but when they logout, it will direct them back to the main login.

What about having multiple installations of IMP running under either different
paths or different virtual hosts?

Is there a way to share an installation using different configurations for
different virtual hosts?

we're just pondering the idea right now, but I'm sure it will need to be done
yesturday, tomorrow. So I'm trying to feel out the situation...  ANyone else do
this?

Any comments are greatly appreciated...  thanks.

Sent by Black Hills Fibercom Webmail!