bindtextdomain()

Ryan Butler rbutler@adiis.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:59:51 -0600

Hello,

First I have two problems:

1.  With Imp 2.2.3, redhat 6.2, IMAP 2000, php 3.0.17, apache 1.3.14
whenever someone tries to compose a message when they hit send, the get
document contains no data, and apache logs a notice of child process xxx
died (sig 11)  I've decided to just accept that and use 2.3 instead.

However, after compiling php4 cvs and installing it, I then get the
following error.  I do not get this error with earlier versions of php,
so its probably a php problem, my question is, has anyone else came
across it and has a quick fix?

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: bindtextdomain() in
*./lib/base.php* on line *41*

Thanks

Ryan Butler
ADI Internet Solutions