[imp] IMp and konqueror

Andreas Ebinger ebinger@uni-hohenheim.de
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:43:01 +0100 (CET)

Zitiere Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting "Martin A. Marques" <martin@math.unl.edu.ar>:
>
> > I think this could be a Konqueror problem, but it could also be that
> IMP is
> > using bad html frames, just because frames weren't included in the
> HTML
> > especifications 'til not so much time ago.
> > Any way, Konqueror has much to grow still, it's a growing browser.
>
> Our frames are pretty darn basic... we're just using javascript to
> reload them.
>
> And hey, 2.3 does away with frames completely, so there. =)

it seems that the konqueror has problems with javascript,
I couldn't open a window to write a message, to use the address book
and I tried to mark the messages and move them to another folder and I got an
error that no message was marked.(all is done with javascript, I think)
But on another website it worked to open a window.
I have no clue of javascript, are there different versions, one basic and one
that is not supported by every browser ?

Andreas

Andreas Ebinger
Rechenzentrum Uni Hohenheim
ebinger@uni-hohenheim.de