[imp] IMp and konqueror

Keith A. Chayer kchayer@bbcnet.edu
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:15:40 -0600

Quoting Andreas Ebinger <ebinger@uni-hohenheim.de>:

> it seems that the konqueror has problems with javascript,
> I couldn't open a window to write a message, to use the address book
> and I tried to mark the messages and move them to another folder and I got
> an
> error that no message was marked.(all is done with javascript, I think)
> But on another website it worked to open a window.
> I have no clue of javascript, are there different versions, one basic and
> one
> that is not supported by every browser ?

I have noticed similar oddities with knoqueror--I imagine its javascript support
just isn't "done" yet.  I haven't toyed with it too much, but it reports that
javascript is needed on the front page of IMP (2.3 in my case), but stylesheets
work (whereas in Netscape when you turn of javascript, stylesheets subsequently
stop working too).  I think this is a case where they're still working on it.

..Keith

--
"I consider this a day well seized.  Tomorrow we'll seize the day AND conquer
it!"  -Calvin, "Calvin and Hobbes"