Problem with automated user signup

Markus Schraudolph ms@webteam.de
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:16:14 +0100

I wanted to use IMP in a way that new users can sign up unattended.

After some blodd, sweat & tears everything works fine now:
- i dont have to create unix accounts because i keep the users of my =
Cyrus-server in a MySQL-DB (using pam_mysql)
- the PHP-script for user signup creates a new DB-entry and a new cyrus =
mailbox. users can instantly work with their mailbox.

I only run into problems when deleting a mailbox. Even as the =
Cyrus-"superuser" i have to give me the delete-right
by issueing "setaclmailbox" which i cant find in the PHP-functions for =
imap.

Any idea?