[imp] attachment problem

Jason Keltz jas@cs.yorku.ca
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:01:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi Anil,

I figured it out!!

This is one of those errors that lets you know it is time for a coffee
break.

Configuration file path for the file php.ini should have been
/cs/local/lib/php

Including the "php.ini" on the end, caused the system to choke because it
wanted to find:
/cs/local/lib/php/php.ini/php.ini

To test this out, I created a php.ini directory, and copied php.ini to
that directory, and it worked.

This wasn't even in the PHP FAQ.  I guess I'm the first person to make
this mistake.  Do I win a prize?

This *still* doesn't explain why the default of /tmp does not work on
Sparc Solaris.  swapfs shouldn't make a difference to the underlying
program.

Jason.