Many IMP Parse Errors

Evans, Tim Tim_Evans@troweprice.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:27:02 -0500

I have installed IMP 2.2.3 and Horde 1.2.3 on a Cobalt RAQ 4i.  When
I access my mailbox, there is a bold-faced message across the screen
above the dark blue bar that says:

Warning: Undefined property: parts in
/home/sites/site1/web/msdhub/horde/imp-2.0.10/mailbox.php3 on line 452

Also, while I can see that I have messages, I get various "parse
errors" when I access various parts of the system.  For example,
if I click on a message, there is a pop-up window with this:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `'}'' in
/home/sites/site1/web/msdhub/horde/imp-2.0.10/compose.php3 on line 428

Most other functions generate similar messages, though they referecene
other .php3 scripts.

This seems to suggest I mis-configured something that points to an
include or prepended file or script.

Can someone give me a pointer on where to look?

Thanks.