[imp] Many IMP Parse Errors

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:13:40 -0500

Hi.

What are the versions of PHP, apache (if this is what you use) and what DB
package (and version) you're using ?

Also, POP3 is rather experimental at the moment. In particular for attachments.

Chuck said earlier this week, as far as I understood, that the fault is in PHP.

If you suspect that the php path is not setup properly, you can try the
test.php3 'page' in horde to see what IMP/PHP/apache understood of your config
files. There is also a php function : phpinfo() that you can use to see all the
config options and parameters for apache and its modules. Put the following in a
file and enter the corresponding URL to get it in you browser.

<?php phpinfo() ?>

See what it says for the path to your php.ini file and the include path.