[imp] Sort bug (again)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:01:06 -0500

Quoting Eugene Miretsky <eugene@invision.net>:

> I don't think it has anything to do with IMP error_reporting -- it's PHP
> error when you try to access out of bounds element.  I can silince PHP,
> but this is as bad as silincing IMP.  Also, since @... approach is
> used quite heavily in IMP, I don't think this would create such a problem --
> after  all messages are still displayed properly.

$default->error_reporting is what IMP uses to set php's error reporting level
too. And instead of _always_ silencing this particular error, you can just
change your config file and have it be more quiet locally.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues