POP3 and MIME

Thomas GUTHMANN tom@calixo.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:00:52 +0100

Hello,

I said, some mails ago, that I encoutered some problems with MIME in
some mails (multipart/mixed)
So there is a little solution to prevent users to see or download this
multipart/mixed messages which are smtp dialog + mime
I put in mime.php3

$mime_actions['multipart/mixed'] =
array(
      'action'          => 'default',
      'view'            => false,
      'inline'          => false,
      'override_text'   => false,
      'view_function'   => 'mime_view_html',
      'download'        => false,
      'icon'            => 'mime_html.gif'
      );

But if anybody have a better solution than to disable the download link
... I'm listening for any suggestions !

IMP is great and powerful ! Thanks to the imp & horde team

Idea : is it possible to do two imp listgroup ?
for example:

->imp@lists.horde.org for IMAP admin
->imp-pop3@lists.horde.org for POP3 admin

so each admin will find help informations for his mail platform ... no ?

what do you think ?