[imp] PASSWORD RELOADED; failed

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:30:52 -0800

Quoting Sven Kirmess <sven.kirmess@gmx.net>:

> OK. I tried it and it didn't help. I changed the stuff now to
>
> $conf['connections']['driver'] = 'file';
>
> And it seems to work. It looks (to mee) like a database problem which
> I can debug later. Thanks.

do you have the table defined correctly in mysql?

 *  create table connections (
 *      addr        varchar(8)  not null,
 *      conn_id     varchar(32) not null,
 *      conn_ts     int(14)     not null,
 *      primary key (addr, conn_id)
 *  );

> Can you tell me into which file the session information is now written?

That depends.  If you mean the actual session that setting is stored in php.ini
(if you have nothing there then its /tmp).

If you mean the connection information its one of the following settings:

- $conf['connections']['params']['stub_dir'] in conf.php
- upload_tmp_dir in php.ini
- $TMPDIR environment variable
- /tmp

--mk23