problem with entries in address book

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:29:32 -0500

Hi,

  one of our user inadvently put a '\' in an email in his address book,
like:

     user\2host.com in place of the '@'.

The problem is this email was accepted in the address book, but he could'nt
removed it afterward.  Just selecting it and click on 'erase' ('supprimer'
in our case), doesn't remove it.

I test it myself, and tried to put an extra '\' just before erasing it.
It worked!

So, the users can erase after all, but maybe it shouldn't be accepted in
the first place.

I'm just reporting this for you to know.
We're using Horde/IMP 2.2.3 with mysql.

Thanks.

-------
Robert Marchand                 tél: 343-6111 poste 5210
DGTIC-SIT                       e-mail: robert.marchand@umontreal.ca
Université de Montréal          Montréal, Canada