IMAP Alerts

Al Wold IMP@asu.edu
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:54:02 -0700

Does anyone know of a way to turn off IMAP alert logging in the Apache
logs.  I keep getting these messages because people are over quota, and
i'd like to get rid of them.  Since it appears to be a PHP warning, I
set the error_reporting level to 5 (1(errors)+4(parser errors)), to no
avail.  Is this a PHP or an IMP thing?  I can't seem to find any code
that actually does it in the php_imap source or the IMP source after
some grepping.  It's really nasty having PHP output all this HTML to the
log file.  If anyone has any ideas on this, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!
Al Wold - Web and Messaging Applications & Consulting - Arizona State
University
alwold@asu.edu - 480.965.3763
*email-p*