login looping (again)

Chris Dempsey chrisdempsey@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:40:10 -0800 (PST)

Rick,

I am able to telnet from inferno to inferno:143 and
reach the IMAP demon, as well as to localhost,
127.0.0.1, etc.

IMAP and IMP are on the same server, and the IP that
failed was from a remote site.

If the counter is incrementing, <sp?> is that the
definitive answer to see if mysql is working?  I am
not running any other db's, so I am not sure how else
to check.