[imp] Empty message sent

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:39:46 -0500

Quoting "Daren R. Sefcik" <daren@partnersdata.com>:

> I've just installed imp 2.2.3, horde 1.2.3, PHP 4.0.3pl1, Apache 1.3.14 on
> Solaris 6.
> Everything seemes to work except when I compose a message any text in the
> form will get changed to a number 0 or 1, it doesn't matter what or how
> much text is in the body, it will get changed.
> Has anybody seen this, or have any ideas as to what's going on..??

No, I never have, and no one has reported it except you, and I have _no_ idea
what could cause this. Can you go into compose.php3 and do some debugging?
Disable the window.close(), see if there are any error messages (make sure you
crank error_reporting up to E_ALL), see what form vars are being passed in,
etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues