[imp] Empty message sent

Daren R. Sefcik daren@partnersdata.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:08:18 -0800

On 28 Nov 2000, at 15:39, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Daren R. Sefcik" <daren@partnersdata.com>:
>
> > I've just installed imp 2.2.3, horde 1.2.3, PHP 4.0.3pl1, Apache 1.3.14 on
> > Solaris 6.
> > Everything seemes to work except when I compose a message any text in the
> > form will get changed to a number 0 or 1, it doesn't matter what or how
> > much text is in the body, it will get changed.
> > Has anybody seen this, or have any ideas as to what's going on..??
>
> No, I never have, and no one has reported it except you, and I have _no_ idea
> what could cause this. Can you go into compose.php3 and do some debugging?
> Disable the window.close(), see if there are any error messages (make sure you
> crank error_reporting up to E_ALL), see what form vars are being passed in,
> etc...

No errors, here is the html source from the window:

<script language="JavaScript">
if (parent.hordestatus) {

parent.hordestatus.location="status.php3?language=en&message=Message+s
ent+successfully.&status=green";
} else if (parent.parent.hordestatus) {

parent.parent.hordestatus.location="status.php3?language=en&message=Me
ssage+sent+successfully.&status=green";
} else if (top.opener && top.opener.parent.hordestatus) {

top.opener.parent.hordestatus.location="status.php3?language=en&messag
e=Message+sent+successfully.&status=green";
}
</script>

The real kicker that might help is that when a message is sent from
IE 5.5 the only thing in the message body is the number "1" and when
sent from Netscape the only thing I get is the number "0"

Daren

PS..I had a fully functional copy of 1.x.x and upgraded so I have had
it working..until now.