[imp] Strange Problems with Horde/IMP and RedHat 6.1

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:40:56 -0500

Quoting Daniel Tombeil <dt@LF.net>:

> And I installed the system from RPM and it work fine until the day I
> had to reboot the machine. Since the reboot I only have an empty
> line for each mail in the indox. I'm using POP3 Server and the number
> of lines matches the number of messages in the POP box. But there is
> no sender, no date only "no subject" in the lines in inbox. If I delete
> a message it is really deleted from the POP Box. When I access the
> testpage in the horde-folder everthing looks fine and the counter
> counts.

Sounds like something didn't come back up - or came back up with a different
configuration - when you rebooted. I'm really not sure what it would be, but
that's what you need to look for: what changed.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues