Strange Problems with Horde/IMP and RedHat 6.1

Daniel Tombeil dt@LF.net
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:02:58 +0100

Hi,

I'm using

Horde 1.2.3
IMP 2.2.3
Redhat 6.1
All redhat RPM from horde.org

And I installed the system from RPM and it work fine until the day I
had to reboot the machine. Since the reboot I only have an empty
line for each mail in the indox. I'm using POP3 Server and the number
of lines matches the number of messages in the POP box. But there is
no sender, no date only "no subject" in the lines in inbox. If I delete
a message it is really deleted from the POP Box. When I access the
testpage in the horde-folder everthing looks fine and the counter
counts.

I meanwhile upgraded to PHP4 with no change. Only the testpage now
shows that I'm using a 4.0.3pl1 PHP. But the lines in inbox are
still empty.

I already spent a lot of time and I really need some help.

thanx

daniel

--
Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-402
Daniel Tombeil        |  Vor dem Lauch 23   |