[imp] bug+fix: lang preference not saved imp 2.2.3/oci8

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:57:42 -0500

Quoting Andrew Draskoy <andrew@mun.ca>:

> db.oci8 needs a major overhaul.  It appears to be a quick edit of
> the db.oracle, but the OCI functions have different semantics.  For
> example, the free functions aren't being called and commit is called
> when it is not necessary.
>
> Is anyone working on this, or should I do it?  Or is there any point -
> perhaps this is gone or completely changed in 2.3?

It is completely gone in 2.3, but if you need it to work, then do it, and send
it to the list, and it'll go into 2.2 cvs. We're trying to push out 2.3 at this
point, but there are no guarantees when a complete, production release of it
will be ready.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues