[imp] Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function display() in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 375

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:57:36 -0500

Quoting Christopher Kalos <ckalos@gothambroadband.com>:

> I get this every time I try to read an email with a GIF attachment.

Do you have an old version of config/mime.php3, maybe? What does the entry for
image/gif (or just image/) look like?

> In addition, phpinfo returns auto_prepend_file as
> /home/httpd/horde-phplib/prepend.php3, although httpd.conf uses the
> following:
>
> php3_include_path '.:/usr/local/apache/phplib'
> php3_auto_prepend_file /usr/local/apache/phplib/prepend.php3
> php3_magic_quotes_gpc Off
> php3_track_vars On

Where are those apache entries; did you restart apache after making them; have
you checked in php3.ini; are the local and master values (in phpinfo())
different?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues