[imp] Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function display() in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 375

Christopher Kalos ckalos@gothambroadband.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:11:54 -0500

>From horde/imp/config/mime.php3:
============
$mime_actions["image/"] = array(
                                "action"       => "function",
                                "function"     => "mime_action_images",
                                "view"         => true,
                                "download"     => true,
                                "icon"         => "mime_image.gif"
                                );
============
============
$mime_actions["image/"] = array(
    "action"        => "function",
    "function"      => "mime_action_images",
    "view"          => true,
    "download"      => true,
    "icon"          => "mime_image.gif"
);

As for the phpinfo part, that was me being a momo... :-)  I neglected to
check the include files.  Oops.

The MIME problems still exist, though, and I'll assume that the config is
the default from the RPMs that were installed, since I haven't seen a need
to change them.

CK