[imp] newbie question - most likely - but i couldn't find it on faq

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:19:04 -0500

Quoting alan_stewart@wvmccd.cc.ca.us:

> However, a clarification on your response, i had it working some what in 2.2.2
> and for my purposes it at least worked so so.  It appears that you disabled it
> in 2.2.3. Is this so?  if so, is there a way to re-enable it in 2.2.3 with out
> going back to 2.2.2?  Please advise.

Yes, it is disabled. No, there is no easy way to re-enable it, unless you are
willing to hack the code yourself.

> I have spent several months getting this up and blessed by my management as at
> least an interim solution for web-based email. Without an address book, i will
> need to find another product, most likely.  From what I have read on your
> website, the 2.3 is alpha quality only and i need at least late beta if not
> production.

There is still an addressbook; it just doesn't support groups. You are free to
fix this yourself.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues