2.2.3 patch.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:13:51 -0500

Quoting Chris Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:

> I am looking at patching from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3, and am doing preliminary
> inquiries as to what is involved. I downloaded:
>
> patch-imp-2.2.2-2.2.3.gz
> patch-horde-1.2.2-1.2.3.gz
>
> I looked for patch documentation, and there wasn't really any that I saw at
> first glance. Does it exist? I realize that by normal standards I am a
> little overboard on wanting to see the "docs". While most programmers use
> the code as the doc, it's my preference to read it in English.

There is no difference between applying any other patch. Instructions on how to
use the patch command have been posted to the list several times in the past, I
believe.

Note: I really prefer it if people ask their questions on the list. There are
plenty of other people capable of answering questions these days, and having
the questions - and thus the answers - in the archives is important.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues