attachments

logie@ntemail.internetcds.com logie@ntemail.internetcds.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:25:42 -0800

I'm currently running revision 2.0.2.7. Everything works great, but users
are limited to the number of attachments they can send. One is the maximum
that any user can attach or a popup window appears saying they can't attach
anymore. I went through the config files and read the FAQ to see if there
was anything related to this, and I couldnt' find anything. Has anyone
experienced this and know how to increase the attachment number?

Thanks,

Logan Bell
InternetCDS Webmaster
http://www.internetcds.com