[imp] attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:46:22 -0500

Quoting logie@ntemail.internetcds.com:

> I'm currently running revision 2.0.2.7. Everything works great, but users
> are limited to the number of attachments they can send. One is the maximum
> that any user can attach or a popup window appears saying they can't attach
> anymore. I went through the config files and read the FAQ to see if there
> was anything related to this, and I couldnt' find anything. Has anyone
> experienced this and know how to increase the attachment number?

That revision number doesn't make any sense to me, and the limit you talk about
is not present in any version of IMP that I recall releasing. Are you sure
you're not using a custom modified version?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues