[imp] IMP on Cobalt?

Simon Browning mail@thenexxus.org
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:16:22 -0000

> Well, this depends very much whether or not you read the installation
> instructions before doing the installation.  You really do save a lot of
> time by reading through them once, figuring out what extensions you need,
> and then doing the installation.
>
> Thankfully, 2.3 gets rid of the really annoying PHPLIB installation
> portion, so overall should be a lot simpler to install.

The problem is, I'm new to this and I have no control over the server, since
I can't really even afford the hosting account I have. I've managed to get
IMP to work at all by installing PHPlib locally but I had no idea that IMAP
wouldn't work since, well, the server does support IMAP, just obviously not
in the way that IMP wants.

Simon