There was an error sending your message imp 2.3.6

Krzysztof von Mach krismach@pair.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 20:06:16 -0500

I have setup horde and imp latest cvs versions as well as php 4.05dev
yesterdays latest release.

as far as I know I did set up everything right, I can get to my mail boxes
and everything seems to work great, except when I want to send a message. I
get the unhelpful "There was an error sending your message" error message.
I also have horde and imp stable release installed and that works great
with out any problems. I am using qmail instead of sendmail, but I don't
think that should be a problem...

So any insights as to what might be the problem would be really appreciated.

P.S. I love the new look of imp 2.3 :)

__
Kris.