servers.php3

Will datafirm+imp@mm3k.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:32:03 -0800

hello,

When you specify the servers in the servers.php3 file, it gives you
the ability to specify a 'from' variable, however, I could not get
that to work when testing my server. i have also commented out the
$from_server in defaults.php3 and gave a value of 'true' to
$default->use_server_list

here is an example of my servers.php3 file
---
$IMAPServers['domain1'] = new IMAPServer('myDomain.com',
                                         'localhost',
                                         143,
                                         '',
                                         'myDomain.com');

$IMAPServers['domain2'] = new IMAPServer('anotherDomain.com',
                                         'localhost',
                                         143,
                                         '',
                                         'anotherDomain.com');

?>
---

am I mis understanding the functionality of this file?

Thanks

Will