[imp] user "nobody"

Beau Sapach beau@intellinetinc.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:00:33 -0700

Ok maybe I'm going about this the wrong way but this is what I've tried.  In horde.lib I've tried changing the line:

$mail = popen("$default->path_to_sendmail -i -f$from -- $recipients", 'w');

to:

$mail = popen("/usr/sbin/sendmail -i -fbeau@intellinetinc.com -FBeau -- $recipients", 'w');

and the message still appears to come from "nobody" with a return address to "nobody"
If I issue this same command at the prompt it works fine.  What's going on here?  Is the $from variable working the way it's supposed to?

Beau