[imp] user "nobody"

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:43:15 -0500

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 09:32:15AM -0700, Beau Sapach (beau@intellinetinc.com) wrote:
> I have no idea what it was set to, but I'd be happy to find out if
> you can tell me how.

Well, print out the contents of the variable.

> When I installed SSMTP I used the option to have it take the place
> of sendmail, now if I use sendmail or ssmtp in the horde.lib file
> either way the message gets sent with a header saying the mta is
> sSMTP.

Okay, so this is certainly not an IMP problem. If your system is in
such a state that you're not even sure which MTA you're using, then
you need to address that first.

> If there's a mail admin here it would be me, which isn't saying
> much....but I haven't set up any unusual configurations or anything.
> The SMTP and IMAP server was in place when I got here.
> Hmmmm....Should probably mention that the mail server itself is a
> *sigh* Macintosh system.....does that make a difference??

Erm, ssmtp and sendmail are Unix software, not MacOS software.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services