[imp] user "nobody"

Beau Sapach beau@intellinetinc.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:32:15 -0700

I have no idea what it was set to, but I'd be happy to find out if you can tell me how.  When I installed SSMTP I used the option to have it take the place of sendmail, now if I use sendmail or ssmtp in the horde.lib file either way the message gets sent with a header saying the mta is sSMTP.

The user's name and return address are being stored in the sql database from the user's preferences right?  So isn't the $from variable coming from there?

If there's a mail admin here it would be me, which isn't saying much....but I haven't set up any unusual configurations or anything.  The SMTP and IMAP server was in place when I got here.  Hmmmm....Should probably mention that the mail server itself is a *sigh* Macintosh system.....does that make a difference??

Beau