Outgoing mail

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:07:19 -0300

    Hi. I am trying an Antivirus suit for Linux which replace the sendmail
for other command that checks for viruses. The problem I found is that the
check is done only for mails coming to sendmail by the port 25, not for
those send using the sendmail command itself ( from the command line ). And
as far as I now this is the way IMP woks.

    Is there any way to make IMP use sendmail in other way, for example
force it to use localhost:25 instead of "/usr/sbin/sendmail"  as figures in
default.php3 ?

    Thank. Bye...

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.