[imp] Outgoing mail

Oscar Olozano olozano@express.net.co
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:08:31 -0500

Hi...

I install recently Solaris+Apache+PHP4+Horde+IMP.

When i attach a file show this error:

Warning: Unable to open '/tmp/php00dIgS' for reading: No such file or
directory
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 910

and when send a email show this:

Warning: Unlink failed (No such file or directory)
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 935

Some times send email, other ones no.

What happend?

Thanks...
OSCAR ORLANDO LOZANO MANRIQUE