[imp] Folder Navigator

Weston Bustraan weston@itdonline.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:38:14 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Miroslaw Jaworski wrote:

> * Weston Bustraan (weston@itdonline.net) [001214 16:56] wrote:
> > Is there a way to turn off the Folder Navigatior? Currently I am using
> > Cyrus IMAP, and the Navigator will expand and view the folder tree as
> > expected, but when I click on a folder in the tree, Cyrus crashes.
>
> So you should find the _real_ problem, not only mask it.

How would I go about finding the real problem? I haven't had any problems
with any other IMAP client, and I don't have any idea what IMP does when I
click on the folder. I'll fix it eventually, but at the moment, I can't
have it crashing. I'll have to set up a duplicate system and do some
testing on that one, so that the main server isn't down.

As far as I know, other people are using IMP + Cyrus; Shouldn't we be
seeing the same problems? I'm using the latest version of both with
nothing much out of the ordinary in the setup.

> To do it in your way play with folder creation flags, subscribtion, and
> html templates.

Oh, ok. I thought maybe there was a config setting somewhere that
disabled that menu item. I'm not having problems with folder navigation
in general; everything else works. Any other method of switching folders
works; It's just the Navigator tree view that doesn't.

| Weston J. Bustraan      | E-Mail: weston@itdonline.net     |
| System Administrator    | Phone: (616)249-3630             |
| Infinity Tel-Data Inc.  | Fax:   (616)249-3067             |
| 4723 S. Division Ave.   | WWW: www.itdonline.net           |
| Wyoming, MI 49548       | PGP: finger weston@itdonline.net |

Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.