[imp] Folder Navigator

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:31:06 +0000

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 11:16:52PM -0800, Max Kalika wrote:

> That is exactly what I get!  I'm glad it is not just me.

If you dig through dev@ archives from about six months ago,
you'll find me complaining about the same problem ... the
subject had 'imap_status' in it, and the thread concluded with
Chuck and me agreeing it was 'bizarre' :-)

> From all I can tell its something that was changed in 4.0.4.

Not so sure about that - I got it way back in the beta stages
of PHP4 as well.

> work ok.  Here is a simple script you can try:
(written by Anil -- taken off the php docs page I guess? :-)

Hey, we all gotta start somewhere! ;)

It really sounds like a c-client problem, or the php/ext/imap
glue to c-client being slightly buggy somewhere.  Hmm, thinking
about it, all the problem reports have been on Linux as well,
so it could be a mismatch with its resolver.  Has anyone
had this problem that _isnt_ running on Linux?  When I tested
my OpenBSD setup against Max's IMAP server, the problem was
not there (this is with pretty much the same config settings
as his; I copied his CVS snapshot over to my machine)

Anil