[imp] Commas vs. Semi-Colons

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:49:39 -0800 (PST)

Rich,
   Thanks for making that a little more clear. I'm thinking that as of this
moment that this is a short term answer until something better comes along.
Unfortunately, using Exchange is my only recourse as this is what is deemed by
our IS Director and that's where my authority stops. Nonetheless, I still need
to make it work the same way Lotus Notes did. Try explaining to your org.
that "type ahead" doesn't work in a web app and exactly why and I guarantee
that your hair will turn white and you'll go bald (hehe).
Thanks again,
Harry