[imp] Login Session

Édwin Floriani sysadm@ceduphh.com.br
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:46:36 -0200

Ok Chuck... I tried to use remote_login.php3 but it doesnt worked...

look the error messages at the page:

Warning: Undefined property: msgl in ../lib/horde.lib on line 559

Warning: Undefined property: offset in ../lib/horde.lib on line 564

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at ../lib/horde.lib:559) in
/home/webmaster/horde/imp/remote_login.php3 on line 55

and.. I dont know what can I do about it...

Please, try to help me..

Edwin