[imp] Login Session

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:32:31 -0500

Quoting Édwin Floriani <sysadm@ceduphh.com.br>:

> Ok Chuck... I tried to use remote_login.php3 but it doesnt worked...
>
> look the error messages at the page:
>
> Warning: Undefined property: msgl in ../lib/horde.lib on line 559
>
> Warning: Undefined property: offset in ../lib/horde.lib on line 564
>
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at ../lib/horde.lib:559) in
> /home/webmaster/horde/imp/remote_login.php3 on line 55
>
> and.. I dont know what can I do about it...

Well, neither do I, since you didn't give me half a clue what you're actually
doing. You need to either pass remote_login enough information for it to set up
a session, or modify it so that it grabs the information before setting up the
session. It's there for people who need it; you'll need to figure out how to
get it to work for you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues