export of login in environment variable

Andreas Rohr andreas.rohr@UniBw-Hamburg.DE
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:09:16 +0100

First I want to appologise for my English,

I implemented in /horde/imp/templates/menu/main.inc a new point: =
Forwarding.
Therefore i wrote a ksh script, which manages the functionality of =
forwarding for my mailhost.
To change the forward-files of the current user I need obviously the =
username at this script. But this is the critical point in sence of =
security.=20
If I put the loginname as parameter, it is a way for attacks. I want to =
use the $imp->data['user'] variable.

My question is, if it is possible to vars like $REMOTE_USER, which is =
set, if one authorize at server, and is always available at script.

Thank you for any hints.
Andreas Rohr