[imp] Outgoing mail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:33:32 -0500

Quoting Rick Stevens <rstevens@publichost.com>:

> I can ask our legal eagles about releasing some of this stuff, but
> don't get your hopes up.  They can be picky suckers.

I can imagine. But the custom MDA stuff really interests me - if we had a
decent way to deliver to random files (all, say, owned by the webserver
user), we could pretty easily modify IMP to work using c-client in local
file mode, which would let people run without an IMAP server - I imagine
some people would _love_ that. =) Folders might be a little tricky, but it's
doable, and if there's interest I'd be willing to look into it.

> I know what you mean.  They call me "Chief Propeller Head" here, along
> with other names--most of which are of a scatalogical nature. ;=>

=)

-chuck

--
"I have pointy little boobs!" - Jason