[imp] Login Session

Édwin Floriani sysadm@ceduphh.com.br
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:21:51 -0200

Hey... Chuck..

Im using IMP 2.2.3 and horde 1.2.3, it works fine... But I want, the login
session in the principal page of my web site... I tried to use
remote_login.php3 to a little test like:
http://www.ceduphh.com.br/webmail/remote_login.php3
ant it doesn't work when i put the login and passwords...
It gives me the message:

Warning: Undefined property: msgl in ../lib/horde.lib on line 559

Warning: Undefined property: offset in ../lib/horde.lib on line 564

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at ../lib/horde.lib:559) in
/home/webmaster/horde/imp/remote_login.php3 on line 55

But, when I push the button BACK in my navegator bar, it goes to a
hordesession in my inbox email...

Can someone help me? Tkz....